When we invest, we commit to developing skills and enhancing opportunities. As seen by the local leadership in all of our portfolio companies, we believe in the importance of building up and empowering local talent to play a major part in the economic development of their communities. Though hands-on management, technical skills-transfer, support of workforce development and a focus on strong ESG policies, we ensure our companies have a sustained positive impact on the markets and communities in which they grow.
The Cashin Family Foundation
Steve Cashin, the PACG founder and CEO, is also a philanthropist passionate about youth and skills development throughout Africa. In addition to serving on several boards, Steve and the Cashin Family Foundation have made significant contributions towards meaningful projects in Liberia, Ghana, Kenya and throughout Africa.
- Think Liberia
- Project Hope
- Rebuilding of a wing of the JFK Hospital in Monrovia
- Developing a scholarship program and summer training camp in Holy Family Parish in Caldwell, Liberia
- Support of the Elizabeth Tubman institute
- Sanitary facilities at Bujumbura Refugee Camp
- Sponsorship of wells in Maasai communities to support balanced community development